After processing and finalizing all your pay runs for the year, the next steps are to start generating your FSS Reports, in the following order:
Note: Click here for assistance on how to generate a report on WorkForce.
- FS5: Generate your last FS5 (Please ensure that you have generated all FS5s for the closed year)
- FS3: Generate all your employees’ FS3s for the year. You can send all your FS3s directly to the employees via their email, or to their Employee Portal.
- FS7: Generate your FS7 for the year
- Yearly Payroll Check: A report showing any potential errors that you may encounter during the Electronic Lodgement Submission, for example, missing information such as ID Card number, FS5s or FS3s that are yet to be generated, etc.
- Electronic Lodgement: Generate your Electronic Lodgement files. For more information on how to generate such files please click here.
To start processing your next payroll year please proceed to initialize your next payroll year.