This article will assist you with what is required to set up to start receiving email notifications when leave is booked.
Step 1: From the settings, enable the Send pending leave requests to approvers by email setting. For more information on how to enable such a setting please click here.
Step 2: Have the correct WorkForce Leave Permissions:
You are required to have Administrator, HR, or Approver user permissions on the Leave module. For more information on how to provide yourself or other users with such permissions, please click here.
Step 3: The next step is to set the users as supervisors of the Teams. This will allow them to receive email notifications when members of those teams book leave:
- Launch the WorkForce People module
- Click on Manage Departments from the left-hand side menu, then on List View
- Click on the Explore button next to the Department so that you can view the Teams in that Department
- Click on the Edit button next to the team.
- To the left-hand side of the screen you can now search for the user to set as a Supervisor
For more information on Departments, Teams, and Teams' Supervisor/s, please click here.
Article is closed for comments.