The Leave Calendar will give you a quick glance at who is on Leave for any Leave Type. It has many features and filters one can use to purposefully use it to the best advantage possible. It can be accessed by launching the Leave module and clicking on the Leave Calendar tab from the left-hand side menu. By default, it will automatically lead you to the current Month and Year for ease of reference.
Below is the list of all the filters available in the Leave Calendar:
- Date Filter – This allows you to change from month to month just by clicking on the relevant month and then clicking the search button to the right.
Note: The type of date filter is updated according to the type of calendar view you selected.
- Filter employee/s – This gives you the option to either filter one, or more employees or by Departments and Teams.
- Filter Leave type/s – Give you the option to filter by one or more Leave Types.
- Filter Status –This Filter includes all the leave statuses (Pending, Approved, Rejected, or Requested Deletion)
Note: When changing any Filter, for the search to be conducted, you need to press the Search button to the right.
Five different Calendar Views are available:
- Monthly Calendar – This will give you a monthly view of who is on leave and when.
- Weekly Calendar – This will give you a weekly view for that specifically chosen week.
- Monthly List – This will also give you a monthly view of all the days in that specific month but in the form of a list.
- Weekly List – This will give you a weekly view in the form of a list for that specific week
- Daily List – This gives you the daily view of that specific day in the form of a list