With WorkForce Timekeeper, you can set various locations on TimeKeeper known as Projects by drawing the location (known as geo-zone) on the map and the employees can remotely punch from their mobile from that location allowing you to view and filter their clockings according to location.
Step 1: Launch the Timekeeper module
Step 2: From the left-hand side menu click on Setup, then on Projects
Note: Please make sure that the location on your computer is turned on (by clicking on the padlock, next to the address bar):
Step 3: Start setting up Projects by clicking on New Project, from the bottom-right corner
Step 4: Double-click on the map to mark the location of your project.
Step 5: You can now start filling out the fields:
- Project Code: This field allows you to input up to 3 alphanumerical to set a project code for reporting purposes.
- Project Name: Name your Project for easy differentiation in reporting purposes.
- Description: A description of your project.
- Status: From the drop-down choose either: active, inactive, or complete. These can be edited after saving.
- Colour: Select a colour for each project, this will show as a dot on the map based on the Projects location.
- Longitude: When selecting the location of the Project from the map (step 4), this will be automatically set according to that chosen location.
- Latitude: When selecting the location of the Project from the map (step 4), this will be automatically set according to that chosen location.
- Radius (in meters): Decide how big or small the area for the employees to punch from should be.