WorkForce People lets you filter and search for your employees by various parameters:
- Employee Name (Full or part of the name)
- Employee Number
- Punch Clock Number
- Department and Team
- Employment Type (Full-time, Part-time, etc.)
- Employment Status (Active, Terminated, Future Engagements, etc.)
- Employees that have one and/more biometric/RFID templates in the punchclock/s.
- Employees that are linked to a user account.
- Sort all the above in ascending/descending order.
Step 1: Launch the WorkForce People module
Step 2: Click on Employees, then on List from the left-hand side menu
Step 3: Click on the Search button at the top of the page to open the filter window. Apply any desired filter/s and click on Apply Filter
Step 4: Click on Edit/View next to the employee to open the employee.
Article is closed for comments.