The WorkForce Reporting system:
- Consolidates all reports into one section (WorkForce Timekeeper and WorkForce Visitors reporting will be included in the near future)
- Allows Administrators to receive notifications, email notifications, and download links to the report
- Allows for the Administrators to be able to continue working on other jobs within the application whilst a report is being generated
- Stores all reports generated within the last 7 days and notifies Administrators if any reports have gone out of date since they were generated
- Provides an estimated time of arrival for the report.
Note: You must have an active WorkForce license for the period you're generating reports for. Moreover, you must have Administrator, HR, or Approver permissions for each module you're generating reports for.
Step 1: Open your license calendar page by clicking on Product Switcher>WorkForce, and then click on the Reports from the left-hand side menu.
Note: Alternatively, the Reports tab can be accessed from the left-hand side menu of each WorkForce module.
Step 2: Enter the name of the report that you would like to generate. Alternatively, you can filter the reports by Product.
Step 3: Click on the report that you would like to generate, input all the necessary parameters for your report and click on Generate to start generating the report.
Note: The majority of the reports can be generated in both Excel and PDF. A small number of reports can be generated only in excel due to large amounts of data exported.
Step 4: Upon pressing Generate, the report is added to a report queue with the following details:
- Report Name
- Date of generation
- Who generated the report
- Estimated generation time (this depends on the size of the report you're generating)
Step 5: Once the report is generated, the view icon will appear. Click on the icon to view your report.
Article is closed for comments.