The Bulk Wage Adjustment feature allows you to update the basic pay of your employees in bulk. This feature will allow you to select All employees, department/s, teams, and individual employees, grouped by their Employment Type (Full-Time, Part-Time, etc.), and affect the basic pay adjustments for them.
Follow the steps below to implement the COLA Bulk Wage Adjustment:
Step 1: Launch the Payroll module
Step 2: Click on Bulk Wage Adjustment from the left-hand side menu.
Step 3: On this page, go ahead and insert all the details required:
- Date Effective From – The date on which the basic pay adjustment will take effect
- Weekly Adjustment – Here insert the amount of the COLA (weekly)
- Employment Type – Select the Employment Type (Full-Time, Part-Time, etc.)
- Frequency – Select your payroll frequency from the drop-down available.
- Employees - Select the employees. The employees listed in the drop-down are based on your previous selections (Employment Type and Payroll Frequency). You can select All employees, department/s, team/s, and individual employees.
- Remark – You can also add a remark to be shown in the employee's salary history.
Step 4: Press the Save green button.
Article is closed for comments.