You may encounter a case with new or existing users where they are encountering an issue logging in into WorkFoce.
What would you need to check?
- Confirm that the users have been added or invited into WorkForce and are in the list of WorkForce users. For more information on how to add or invite users to WorkForce click here.
- Confirm that the users' email address which you used to add/invite them to WorkForce is correct.
- If the users are encountering an 'Invalid Credentials' error while trying to login:
- Check that the email address is being entered correctly.
- Check that the password is being entered correctly.
- Check that the email address being used to login is the same as the email address that has been used to add or invite the user to WorkForce
- Check that their are no extra spaces at the beginning or at the end of the email address or password.
If all of the above are correct, the next option is for the users to reset their own password by clicking on the 'Forgot your Password?' button on the login page to receive an email request to enter the new password.
Note: When creating a password make sure to NOT use personal information such as your first and last name, or the name of the company, for security purposes. Also, the password must contain at least 8 characters, upper-case, lower-case, number, and a special character, for added security and a stronger password.
Article is closed for comments.