The aim of this article is to assist you in processing employees that earn a Mid-Month Pay on WorkForce Payroll and how such payments are paid to employees through SEPA. The Mid-Month Payment is then deducted from the employee's monthly payroll.
Note: The Mid-Month Pay feature is only available for Monthly pay runs.
Step 1: Mark the employee if s/he receives a mid-month payment.
- First, go on Product Switcher, and click on People;
- From the main menu on the left-hand side, go to Employees, and then to List;
- Click on Edit/View to open the employee that you wish to select;
- Go to the Employment Details tab;
- Click on the check box Deduct Mid-Month Payment;
- Select the Mid-Month Type. The Mid-Month can either be an Amount or a Percentage of the employee's basic pay.
- Enter the Mid-Month Value based on your choice in step 6.
- Click on Save.
Step 2: Process the employee on the Payroll module. To know more on how to process Payroll, click here.
The Mid-Month amount will appear in the Mid Month Payment field, under Post-Tax Deductions tab.
Step 3: Generate a Mid-Month SEPA. To know more on how to generate a Mid-Month SEPA file, click here.
Article is closed for comments.